Regain Lifelike Oral Function With Dental Implants in Boca Raton
You use your teeth for more than chewing food. They are a fundamental aspect of your oral health and self-assurance. At Wolf Schwartz Dentistry, we understand how important it is to have a fully functional set of teeth. When you replace missing teeth with dental implants in Boca Raton, you reclaim the ease and confidence that come with a complete smile. With the help of Dr. Schwartz and his team, you will:
- Regain your ability to enjoy all the foods you love
- Bite and chew without pain or difficulty
- Rebuild your bone health in your jaw
- Enjoy a solution that can last you for the long-term
- Experience a boost in self-esteem about your smile’s appearance
Call 561-566-5476 for an appointment if you are ready for the benefits implants can give you.
Replace Any Number of Teeth With Implants
What sets Wolf Schwartz Dentistry apart is our innovative approach to treating patients’ smiles. When you come in for an implant consultation, or for any restorative needs, we want you to keep your original teeth for as long as possible. Our first recommendation is never to extract teeth. If you have any health teeth remaining, we’ll keep them intact.
However, if implants are right for you, you can trust Dr. Schwartz’s expertise. He is certified by the American Board of Oral Implantology. He uses cutting-edge technology, including CT scans, to meticulously plan your treatment. He will take time to ensure your mouth and jaw are ready for the procedure. In cases where additional preparation is needed, we offer bone grafts and other oral surgeries to ensure a solid foundation for your implants. Best of all, these procedures can all be done right here.
Our implant options include:
- Implant-Supported Crowns – We can replace a single tooth with a crown anchored to an implant. It replicates your natural tooth in form and function.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – To replace multiple missing teeth, we can anchor a bridge to implants. You avoid having to remove structure from your nearby teeth.
- All-on-4 Implants – Replace a full arch of teeth using just four strategically placed implants in your upper or lower jaw.
- Mini Dental Implants – If you have minimal jawbone strength, mini dental implants may be right for you. They won’t require surgical procedures such as bone grafts.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – For patients with complex reconstruction needs, Dr. Schwartz can plan a procedure using several treatments in one plan.
We understand if you feel nervous or anxious about any procedure. That’s why we have sedation options available for you, including laughing gas or oral sedation. We also numb your mouth, so you don’t feel a thing. Our special method of administering anesthesia eliminates the discomfort of the needle stick. You can also relax with a pillow and blanket to enjoy the comforts of home.
Call 561-566-5476 for dental implants in Boca Raton. You can also .