Avoid Future Complications With Wisdom Teeth Removal in Boca Raton
Up to 20% of people develop inflammation or infection near wisdom teeth. Source.
Wisdom teeth come in right around the time you are preparing for adulthood. However, not every adult has theirs removed at that time. Whether you are just getting yours in or you never had them removed, you may need wisdom teeth removal in Boca Raton. These third molars can put your oral health at risk. We encourage you to schedule a consultation, regardless of your age. With our help, you will:
- Keep your teeth in proper alignment and prevent overcrowding
- Cut down on your risk for tooth decay and gum disease
- Maintain your healthy smile as you get older
- Gain peace of mind about your oral health
Call 561-566-5476 for an appointment.
Boost Your Oral Health with Wisdom Teeth Extraction
The eruption of your wisdom teeth is a natural occurrence, typically experienced between the ages of 17 and 25. While not all wisdom teeth pose a problem, extraction may be necessary to prevent issues with alignment or dental health. Since they are difficult to clean, these third molars can increase your risk for cavities or gum disease.
While the thought of a surgical procedure may be daunting, you can trust you’ll have a stress-free experience with us. We prioritize your comfort throughout the entire process. Here’s what you can expect:
- Dr. Schwartz will perform a thorough evaluation of your mouth, including taking digital X-rays.
- If your wisdom teeth are impacted or haven’t erupted properly, we may suggest you meet with an outside specialist.
- When we’re ready to move forward, your dentist will gently extract your wisdom teeth.
- We use a local anesthesia to numb your mouth. However, sedation is available if you need help staying relaxed. You can use laughing gas or oral medication.
- Dr. Schwartz uses a special technique with PRF (platelet-rich fibrin), which uses your own blood to encourage the healing process.
- He will provide instructions for aftercare to ensure an easy recovery.
Call 561-566-5476 for wisdom teeth removal in Boca Raton. You can also .