Transform Your Smile With a Restorative Dentist in Boca Raton
Your smile should reveal your confidence and well-being. However, if you are living with damaged, diseased, or missing teeth, your smile probably doesn’t show that. As your restorative dentist in Boca Raton, Dr. Schwartz can revive your most noticeable feature. He will help you:
- Rediscover your confidence with your restored smile
- Prevent future dental problems from harming your oral health
- Preserve your natural teeth and improve overall well-being
- Experience comfort and ease while eating, speaking, and smiling
- Feel stress-free throughout your appointment with sedation and amenities
Call 561-566-5476 if you are struggling with dental pain. Don’t wait another day! If it’s an emergency, we’ll get you in as soon as possible.
Get Your Bite Back Thanks to Restorative Dental Care
At Wolf Schwartz Dentistry, we want you to keep your original smile as long as possible. We’d rather restore your teeth than extract them. That’s why we encourage you to visit us regularly for cleanings and exams every six months. However, even if you arrive at our practice with infections or damaged teeth, we focus on giving you back your healthy smile again while keeping your original teeth intact.
Using advanced technology such as digital X-rays, intraoral cameras, and CT scans and his personal expertise, Dr. Schwartz will plan your treatments based on what’s right for your smile. Depending on what we find during your initial exam, we may recommend these restorative services:
- Dental Fillings – Our tooth-colored composite fillings will repair cavities or minor areas of damage. They seamlessly blend in with your nearby teeth. We can also remove amalgam fillings and replace them with composite to give you a healthier smile.
- Dental Crowns – To repair seriously damaged teeth or large cavities, we’ll create customized crowns to repair your smile. We’ll use top-quality materials to give you the best function and appearance.
- Dental Bridges – We can use a dental bridge to replace one or several missing teeth in a row. You can get them anchored to implants for a lifelike bite function.
- Root Canals – If an infection has reached the pulp (or inside portion of your tooth), we’ll perform a gentle root canal procedure to help you avoid an extraction.
- Dental Implants – Dr. Schwartz is an expert in implant placement and can replace any number of teeth with implants. He uses advanced techniques, such as All-on-4 implants, to give you the best in teeth replacement solutions.
If you are nervous about treatment, we go the extra mile to put you at ease. In addition to taking time to explain our procedures, we can administer sedation. We have laughing gas, which gives you a gentle, calming sensation. We can also offer you oral sedation in the form of a small pill you take before your appointment. In addition, blankets and neck pillows can help you feel right at home.
Call 561-566-5476 to meet with an expert restorative dentist in Boca Raton. You can also .