Keep Your Smile Sparkling With Dental Cleanings & Exams in Boca Raton
When you visit us for regular dental cleanings and exams in Boca Raton, you are doing your part to maintain your healthy and beautiful smile. We’ll do our part, too. At Wolf Schwartz Dentistry, your experienced dentist and entire team put your needs first throughout your appointment. We will:
- Use advanced technology to spot problems in the early stages
- Put a stop to cavities and gum disease before they harm your smile
- Give you confidence about the state of your oral health
- Provide tips so you can improve your at-home routines
- Use a holistic approach to keep your mouth healthy
Call 561-566-5476 to schedule your next checkup.
Protect Your Teeth & Gums With Regular Checkups
As our patient, you’ll benefit from our use of the latest dental technology. We use digital X-rays to reduce your radiation exposure while gaining detailed information about your mouth. We also use an intraoral camera to educate you on problem areas up close. Plus, we use an ultrasonic cleaner to remove stubborn plaque you can’t brush or floss away. All of this ensures your cleanings and exams are as comfortable and effective as possible.
If it’s your first appointment, you can expect your visit with us to take a little longer. We take our time to get to know you and your oral health history, and to discuss any existing dental concerns or goals.
During every cleaning and exam, you can expect:
- Thorough Cleanings – We’ll use our advanced equipment to clean your teeth. Then we’ll polish them, so they are smooth and shiny.
- Comprehensive Exam – Our team also does a comprehensive exam of your mouth. We look for cavities, gum infections, oral cancer, and other restorative needs.
- Treatment Planning – For any issues we spot during your exam, your dentist will review possible solutions and develop a treatment plan that restores your smile.
There’s no reason to feel nervous about treatment. We have sedation options to reduce your anxiety. Plus, we will numb your mouth using a warm anesthetic. We use a special method called DentalVibe to administer anesthesia. It vibrates at the injection site, so you don’t feel a thing.
Call 561-566-5476 to schedule dental cleanings and exams in Boca Raton. You can also .