Stop Your Dental Pain With a Gentle Tooth Extraction in Boca Raton
Having a tooth removed as an adult is never great news. However, you can feel confident in knowing that Dr. Schwartz’s top priority is to save your natural teeth whenever possible. He performs many procedures to repair dental damage. But when a tooth extraction in Boca Raton is the best solution to a toothache or to prepare your mouth for implants, you can trust his expertise. With our team’s help, you will:
- Get relief from your dental pain
- Protect the health of your whole mouth
- Find it easier to chew and bite your food
- Prevent future oral health complications from harming your smile
- Get one step closer to completing your implant procedure
Call 561-566-5476 for an appointment. If you are facing a dental emergency, we try to see you on the same day whenever we can.
Restore Your Oral Function & Get Your Healthy Smile Back
At Wolf Schwartz Dentistry, we explore alternatives like root canals or dental crowns before performing an extraction. However, in cases where a tooth is severely damaged or diseased beyond repair, a tooth removal is usually the best course of action. Rest assured, Dr. Schwartz will thoroughly examine your mouth to determine what is ideal for your smile. He uses leading edge technology like a CT scanner and intraoral camera to make his assessment.
Before we begin, we’ll make sure you are at ease. We’ll answer any questions you may have about the procedure. We will numb your mouth so you don’t feel anything, using a method that minimizes the stinging sensation. You can also choose from two forms of sedation, if necessary.
Once the extraction is complete and your mouth has fully healed, Dr. Schwartz will discuss your replacement options. He may recommend:
- Dental Bridge – We can create a bridge that anchors to adjacent teeth or to dental implants. Using implants will protect you from bone loss in your jaw.
- Implant-Supported Crown – An implant paired with a crown can give you a replacement tooth that looks and functions like normal.
- All-on-4 (or 6) Dental Implants – If you need an entire arch of teeth replaced, we can anchor your new teeth using either four or six implants.
Call 561-566-5476 if you need tooth extraction in Boca Raton. You can also .