Restore Your Dental Health With Oral Surgery in Boca Raton
While you may not like hearing you’ll need oral surgery in Boca Raton, at Wolf Schwartz Dentistry, you have access to Dr. Schwartz’s expertise. He can perform most procedures right here at his practice. Most important, he takes a conservative approach to your care and will only recommend surgical procedures that are absolutely essential. As our patient, you will:
- Benefit from advanced technology, such as our CT scanner and intraoral cameras
- Ease your nerves with sedation options, including laughing gas and oral sedation
- Experience relief from dental pain and discomfort
- Replenish bone loss in your jaw and prepare your mouth for implants
- Feel confident about the function and beauty of your smile again
Call 561-566-5476 for an appointment.
Find Comprehensive Dental Surgery Services Under One Roof
When it comes to dental care, our team understands the importance of having access to comprehensive solutions. That’s why we offer a wide variety of surgical treatments that help you avoid visiting an outside oral surgeon whenever possible. We want to be your one-stop dental home for all your needs.
Dr. Schwartz also offers advanced techniques to encourage the healing process. He utilizes platelet-rich fibrin (PRF), an innovative technique that uses the natural healing power of your own blood. It promotes tissue regeneration and quickens your recovery process.
Depending on what Dr. Schwartz deems is necessary, he may recommend the following treatments:
- Tooth Extraction – We’ll perform this treatment to remove severely damaged or diseased teeth that pose a risk to healthy ones. It may also be necessary to prepare for procedures like dental implants.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – If these third molars put your smile at risk, Dr. Schwartz can handle their removal in most cases. He may refer more complex cases to a specialist.
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery – Make your gums look more attractive with a reshaping procedure or prepare your teeth for veneers or crowns.
- Ridge Augmentation – Your dentist can restore the natural contours of your jaw to prepare for implant placements.
- Sinus Lift – If you are getting implants in your upper jaw, a sinus lift can restore bone loss in the area and create space to accommodate these artificial tooth roots.
- Gum Graft – For patients experiencing significant gum loss, your dentist can perform grafting procedures using either donor tissue or your own tissue.
- Bone Grafting – We’ll create a strong foundation for implants by adding bone material to your jaw. This spurs new growth and ensures your jaw is strong enough for implants.
Dr. Schwartz is committed to preserving your smile. If he can save your tooth with a procedure like a root canal or another treatment, that takes precedence over an extraction.
We also make sure you feel comfortable throughout treatment. We use a local anesthetic to numb your mouth. If you have a fear of needles, we use a special method of administering anesthesia so you won’t feel a stick. Plus, sedation options are available to help you relax throughout the procedure. You can even stay cozy with a blanket or pillow!
Call 561-566-5476 if you believe you need oral surgery in Boca Raton. You can also .